Friday, October 17, 2008

So I am now a blogger - I don't even feel different... Wierd

Here it is the first post. The one that sets the tone for the entire blog...

You know, Since human existence, communication always is playing very important role in our lives using drawings, word of mouth, eye signals etc. One of the earliest mode of graphic communication we know is Hieroglyphics, you know those little pictures carved in rock representing words.

In the spirit of the earliest mode of graphic communication, this post will be simply a Hieroglyphic of Creative Fruit the Blog.


Regardless, the aim of this post is to introduce you to Creative Fruit my yummy creative blog and source of creative nourishment.

Creative Fruit will feature discussion on graphic design, web design, illustration, marketing, photography, branding, writing and advertising.

Stay tuned I will post as often as I can, oh... and if I start slacking rattle my cage!

No comments:

Post a Comment